Dumbbell Bicep Curls
- Steps 1
Keeping the upper arm stationary, exhale and curl the weights and raise them until your biceps are fully contracted
- Steps 2
The palms should face your shoulder while the biceps are fully contracted
- Steps 3
Hold the contraction for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Bicep Curls mainly target the biceps brachii, brachialis and brachioradialis muscles. Stand straight with a dumbbell in each hand. Hold the dumbbells with an underhand grip, i.e. your palms should face forward, keep your legs slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!