Dumbbell Bench Press
- Steps 1
Exhale and push the dumbbells up until arms are extended
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower them until a slight stretch is felt in the chest or shoulder
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Muscles worked: Pectoralis major, anterior and lateral deltoids, and triceps. Sit on a bench. Place your feet firmly on ground. Hold a dumbbell in each hand. Rest the dumbbells on the lower thigh. Gently push them up and lie down on the bench. Hold dumbbells to the sides of your chest with bent arms
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!