Double Leg Bridge
- Steps 1
Engage trunk muscles to stiffen the spine
- Steps 2
Now, Breath in and raise hips off the floor curling the spine up until your knees, hips and shoulders are in a straight line
- Steps 3
Pause as long as pain or stiffness allows
- Steps 4
Exhale and return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Lie down with knees bent and arms at the sides. Keep your feet flat on the floor. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!