DB floor chest fly
- Steps 1
Take a deep breath and pull your arms and the dumbbells away from each other while keeping your arms extended
- Steps 2
Lower the dumbbells close to the ground
- Steps 3
Maintain a slight bend in the arms
- Steps 4
Exhale and come to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Chest Fly works the chest muscles in conjunction with the deltoid, biceps, and triceps. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and lie on your back on the floor. Keep you back straight. Hold the dumbbells in front of your chest so both your hands are parallel to each other.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!