Close grip bench press
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower the weight to your chest by bending your arms
- Steps 2
Pause for a second
- Steps 3
Exhale and slowly push the barbell back up until arms are straight
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Close Grip Bench press works the triceps and the anterior deltoid muscles. Lie flat on your back on a bench. Hold the barbell from the rack with shoulder width grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!