Cable Standing Cross Row
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the cables up and to the sides with both the hands
- Steps 2
Extend both your arms to the sides
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower the cables by bringing your arms to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Cable Standing Cross Row works your deltoids and side deltoids. Stand between two low pulleys of an adjustable cross-over machine. Grasp right stirrup with the left hand and left stirrup with the right hand. Step back until cables are angled back to 30° to 45°. Keep your arms straight and place your hands near your thighs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!