Cable One Arm Triceps Extension (supinated grip)
- Steps 1
Exhale and pull the cable by extending your arm downwards until your elbow is straight
- Steps 2
Make sure your hand is parallel to your body
- Steps 3
Inhale and slowly relax and bring your hand up to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat with the opposite arm too.
The Cable One Arm Triceps Extension (supinated grip) strengthens your arms and triceps. Stand facing the machine with your legs shoulder width apart. Grasp the cable attachment firmly with one hand using an Under hand grip. Your elbows should be bent and hand in front of your chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!