Cable One Arm Pushdown
- Steps 1
Exhale and push the cable down
- Steps 2
Extend your arm till it’s by your side
- Steps 3
Make sure your elbows stay in place for the whole movement
- Steps 4
Inhale and slowly raise your Hand till your forearm comes close to your upper arm
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position and repeat
- Steps 6
Finish all your reps and then, do the same with the other arm.
The Cable One Arm Pushdown is a great exercise for your triceps. In this variation, we’ll be using the Cable Machine. Stand facing the machine. Hold the cable attachment using an overhand grip. Start with your arm at a 90 degree angle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!