Cable Bar Pushdown
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the bar downward by Extending your arms fully
- Steps 2
Inhale, bend your arms and bring the bar to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Cable (Bentover) Bar Pushdown is an isolation exercise that targets primarily the triceps. Position adjustable pulleys slightly above your head. Face the cable bar and grasp it with an overhand narrow grip and bend your torso forward. Bring the bar down in front of your chest, Position your elbows to the sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!