Cable Alternating Pulldown
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the cable down with one hand by bending the arm
- Steps 2
Change the grip from overhand to underhand while doing so
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and bring the stirrup back to the starting position by extending your arm
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 6
Once done, repeat with the other arm.
The Cable Alternating Pulldown primarily targets the latissimus dorsi muscle, which runs the length of your back. Stand between two pulley machines. Grasp stirrups in each hand with an overhand grip. Sit down on your knees while holding the stirrups, keep your torso straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!