Brachial Plexus Slider
- Steps 1
Now, rotate and tilt head away toward the right side whilst elevating your left shoulder
- Steps 2
Do the two movements simultaneously
- Steps 3
As you bring the head back to the starting position, lower the left shoulder
- Steps 4
Continue this seesaw action, do not hold at any point it should be a fluid movement
- Steps 5
Nerve glides are very sensitive and need to be performed gently
- Steps 6
Move into the glide and stop before you feel excessive stretch sensation of the nerve.
Stand straight and keep your head facing forward. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!