Bent over supine grip smith machine barbell rows
- Steps 1
Exhale, engage your core and bring the barbell towards your lower abdomen squeezing your upper back
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and extend the arms down again
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Bent Over Supine Grip Smith Machine Barbell Rows work the muscles of the back. Stand at shoulder width and hold the barbell loaded with weights with a supinated grip, i.e your palms should face your body. Pick the barbell with weights. Slowly bend forward at 45 degrees.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!