Bent Over Lat Stretch
- Steps 1
Inhale and push your hips behind and backward
- Steps 2
Hold your body weight with the hand that’s on the bar
- Steps 3
Feel the contraction in your lats
- Steps 4
Exhale and slowly pull yourself to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Bent-Over Lat Stretch primarily works the Latissimus Dorsi & Teres Major. Stand with feet shoulder width apart in front of a bar. Hold the bar with one hand. Place the other hand across your abdomen.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!