- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lower your body by bending the arms until a slight stretch is felt in the chest or shoulders
- Steps 2
Lower down until your hips almost touch the floor
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Exhale and raise your body by extending the arms to the starting position.
Bench Dips primarily focus on your triceps and secondarily on the deltoids, pecs, rhomboids and lats. Stand in front of a bench. Place your hands on the edge of a bench so that the bench is behind you. Straighten your arms and keep your feet flat on the floor, maintain a slight bend in your legs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!