Barbell Standing Preacher Curl
- Steps 1
Exhale and raise the bar up until your hands come closer to the chin
- Steps 2
Inhale and lower the barbell until your arms are fully extended
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Standing Preacher Curl works the brachialis muscle, which is a muscle found in the lower part of your biceps. Place the back of your arms on the bench pad, bend your legs a little. Hold a bar with shoulder width underhand grip. Extend your arms over the bench pad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!