Barbell Row - Underhand grip
- Steps 1
Engage your core
- Steps 2
Inhale and pull the barbell towards your torso
- Steps 3
Exhale and lower your arms in a controlled movement, and return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Row primarily works on the pulling muscles of the back, which include the latissimus dorsi, trapezius, rhomboids and posterior deltoids. Hold the barbell shoulder width apart using an overhand grip. Inhale and slowly bend forward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!