- Steps 1
Now, lower the bar over and beyond your head until shoulders are fully flexed or upper arms are approximately parallel to your torso
- Steps 2
Return to the starting position and repeat.
The Barbell Pullover is a great exercise for your Latissimus dorsi, Trapezius and Thoracic erector spinae. Lie with your upper back perpendicular on the bench. Flex hips slightly. Grasp barbell from behind and position over your chest with elbows bent slightly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!