Barbell incline Triceps Extension
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower the bar backwards by bending elbows
- Steps 2
As the bar nears your head, lower your elbows slightly back further so your hands go above the head
- Steps 3
Now, exhale and extend your arms back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell incline Triceps Extension works the tricep muscles and the long head of the triceps in particular. Lie on a slightly incline bench by holding the barbell with a narrow overhand grip. Position the barbell over your shoulders with arms extended.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!