Barbell Incline Bench Press
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower it until it almost touches the upper chest
- Steps 2
Do this using a controlled movement
- Steps 3
Exhale and push the bar with force until your arms are fully extended
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Incline Bench Press is a great exercise for building the upper portion of your chest. Lie flat on an inclined bench, Keep it at a 30-40 degree angle. Arch your back and squeeze your scapula. Grip the bar slightly more than shoulder width apart, now, unrack the bar
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!