- Steps 1
With your feet on the paddle support, inhale and hold your breath
- Steps 2
Slowly lower your torso down by bending forward with the weight
- Steps 3
Then, exhale and come back up to the starting position and make sure your upper body is in line with the lower body
- Steps 4
Avoid over arching your back as it can injure your erector spinae
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
The Hyperextensions work three main muscle groups: gluteus maximus, the hamstrings, and the lower back muscles. Set the machine pad near your lower belly area. Hold a barbell in both the hands and place it on your shoulders from behind your head
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!