Barbell Floor Press
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower the weight towards the chest until the triceps are completely on the floor
- Steps 2
Pause for a while
- Steps 3
Then exhale and push the bar up until your arms are extended
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Floor Press works the pecs, triceps and anterior shoulders. Lie flat on the floor on your back. Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor. Grasp a bar with both the hands with an overhand grip. Hold the barbell in front of your chest. Keep your hands slightly wider than shoulder width.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!