Barbell Decline Triceps Extension
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower the bar by bending the elbows
- Steps 2
Bring the bar close to your forehead
- Steps 3
Pause, exhale and push the bar up by extending your arms
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Decline Triceps Extension works the tricep muscle. Lie on a decline bench with a narrow overhand grip on a barbell. Position the barbell over your forehead with arms extended.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!