Barbell Bench Press - Flat
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower the barbell till it almost touches your chest
- Steps 2
Make sure your wrists and forearms are in a straight line
- Steps 3
Exhale and push the bar until your arms are fully extended
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Bench Press is a compound movement that works your Chest muscles, Shoulder muscles and triceps. It’s one of the best exercises for building a bigger, stronger chest. Lie flat on a bench with your knees bent. Arch your back and squeeze your scapula. Push your chest up, hold the barbell with a slightly wide overhand grip, now, unrack the barbell.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!