Band Chest Press
- Steps 1
Exhale and pull the band upwards until your arms are extended overhead
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and bring them down to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Band Chest Press targets your pectorals, deltoids, and triceps. Lie flat on the floor or a mat on your back. Place the resistance band behind your chest. Bend your legs and place your feet flat on the floor, hold the band in both the hands. Place your elbows beside the shoulders, your forearms should be perpendicular to the floor.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!