Alternating standing machine calf raises
- Steps 1
While standing on your toe, exhale and slowly raise your heel
- Steps 2
Pause at the top for a second
- Steps 3
Keep the knee straight
- Steps 4
Now, inhale and lower your heel and stretch at the bottom
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Alternate the next rep with the other leg
- Steps 7
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Alternating Standing Machine Calf Raise works the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles. Set yourself under the shoulder pads of the machine with one leg in line with the shoulder and other leg lifted up.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!