Alternating jumping jacks
- Steps 1
Now, raise your arms up from the sides with palms facing forward and raise one of your knees simultaneously Then return to the starting position Next, raise your other knee along with the arms Do this as fast as possible and repeat for the desired number of repetitions
Alternating Jumping Jacks work your legs, arms, and core. Stand upright with your legs together and arms at your sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!