Alternating cable shoulder extensions
- Steps 1
Now, as if doing a boxing action, throw a punch with one hand while retracting the other while holding the cables
- Steps 2
Keep alternating between both the hands
- Steps 3
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Alternating Cable Shoulder Extensions primarily work the side deltoid muscles & chest muscles. Stand between two pulleys such that you’re facing one and the other is behind your back. Hold the cables in both hands with a pronated grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!