4 Point Kneeling TAB's Setting with Arm Raise
- Steps 1
Draw in belly button and Slowly raise one arm up and forward until it reaches shoulder level
- Steps 2
Continue to keep your face down
- Steps 3
Don't arch your back or twist your trunk
- Steps 4
Pause and bring the arm back to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Sit down with your palms and knees on the floor. Keep your back straight and your toes on the floor. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!