• By Ina Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 414 kcal
Ingredients for zuchhini pasta
- › paneer-100 gram zuchhini-100 gram red yellow bell pepper -60 gram carrots -40 gram cheese slice
1. 1.cut all the Vegetables julienne style 2.soute them 3.roast panner separately on non stick pan. 4. keep everything on plate and spirenkel cheese and microwave it for 2-3 mins. 5 serve it and eat hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!