Zucchini in potato sauce
• By Ananya Roy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 253 kcal
Ingredients for Zucchini in potato sauce
- › Zoodles 200gm
- › Olive oil 5ml
- › garlic 2 cloves
- › Boiled, peeled and pureed potatoes 100gm
- › cheese 1 cube
- › Pasta seasoning
- › Chilli flakes, pepper, salt
- › milk 30ml
1. make Zoodles using julienne peeler and grill for 8-10 mins
2. heat a pan with oil and chopped garlic
3. Add the pureed potatoes.Continue to mix.
4. Add milk and cheese. Stir well.
5. Add Zoodles and all seasoning. Mix gently.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!