Zero oil Paneer Chilli
• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 298 kcal
Ingredients for Zero oil Paneer Chilli
- › 100 grams paneer
- › 100 grams Green veggies ( cabbage, capsicum & carrot)
- › 30 grams chopped spring onion leaves
- › 1 green chilli
- › Salt &pepper and dash of lemon juice
- › 20 grams Chings paneer chilli masala
1. Add all the finely chopped veggies in water and bring it to boil.
2. Now in a small bowl mix Chings paneer chilli masala in normal water so that it doesn’t form any lumps.
3. Now slowly mix it in the existing boiling water with veggies. Now add paneer cubes with chopped spring onions and lemon juice with salt and pepper as per taste. Just one boil and it’s ready to serve.
4. Enjoy the quick and yummy zero oil paneer chilly with gravy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!