Zero oil home made tandoori chicken
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1293 kcal
Ingredients for Zero oil home made tandoori chicken
- › 800 gms chicken
- › 30 gms Curd
1. Take chicken in a bowl. Marinate it with curd, a tsp of vinegar, chilli powder, turmeric powder, a pinch of cumin powder and garam masala, tandoori chicken masala. Keep this covered and keep in fridge for a few hours. Do not add salt at this stage. Make a few cuts in the chicken pieces.
2. Take the chicken out. add salt at this stage.
3. Now place the chicken pieces in microwave. Preheat oven at 180deg for 3-4 mins. Now grill chicken for 12 mins on one side.
4. After 12 mins, turn the chicken and sprinkle water. Now grill this for 8mins.
5. Check if the Chicken is ready. Now take the chicken in a skewer and grill it for a minute on gas stove for a smokey look.
6. Sprinkle chat masala and Serve hot with onions, raita or any side dips as per taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!