Zero oil Dahi Vada
• By Swetha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 856 kcal
Ingredients for Zero oil Dahi Vada
- › Urad Dal
- › Yogurt
1. Batter Preparation: 1. Soak Urad Dal overnight. 2. Grind it by adding little water and place it in a bowl. 3. Add chopped onion, green chillies, ginger and salt 4. Pre heat the air fryer for 3mins at 390F 5. Place the batter in the shape of a vada.Make sure you leave some space before placing another vada next to it as the batter might spread because of its consistency. 6. Now airfry the vada for 5-6mins.Later turn the vada on to the other side and fry it for another 5 mins. 7. Your zero oil vadas are done Yogurt Preparation: 1. In a bowl take yogurt & water. Beat it for few mins to make it smooth and thin. 2. Add salt & chili powder.(You can also add your own masalas.) 3. Now place the Vadas and add the tempering. 4. Let it rest for few hours before serving.
2. Tempering: (optional) * Coconut Oil-10gms * Few sprigs of Curry Leaves * Mustard seeds * Red chillies
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!