Zero oil Chicken chilli
• By Bimaljyot Kaur
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 274 kcal
Ingredients for Zero oil Chicken chilli
- › Chicken breast boneless
- › Broccoli
- › Brussel sprouts
- › Bell pepper
- › Soya sauce
- › Corn flour
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Chilli sauce
1. Roast chicken boneless in a pan, don't add oil as chicken itself leaves oil, if required add dash of water, then add veggies to it, Now add salt, pepper. Make a slurry of cornflour and water, add soya sauce and chilli sauce and add this to chicken. Cook for 20mins and garnish with spring onion.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!