• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 64 kcal
Ingredients for Zafrani Chai
- › Milk 100 ml
- › Water
- › Saffron
- › Tea leaves
- › Cardamom powder
- › Sweetener
1. Add water to a pan and let it boil. Add saffron strands and cardamom, let it boil till you can smell the aroma. Add milk and tea leaves or Tea powder. Let the tea leaves boil well. Add the milk and sweetener mix well.
2. Strain the tea into a glass or cup Refreshing Zafrani chai or saffron tea is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!