• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 270 kcal
Ingredients for Zaatar
- › Wheat flour 50g
- › Yeast
- › Olive oil 10g
- › Salt
- › Zaatar
- › Sesame seeds
- › Sweetener
- › Warm water
- › Zaatar
1. In a bowl mix together flour, salt, sweetener and dry yeast.
2. Add olive oil and water to make a soft dough. Knead the dough for 3-5 minutes on counter until soft and smooth. Place in a bowl and cover with silver foil. Set aside for an hour or until double.
3. Preheat oven 250 degree.
4. Roll the dough into thick discs and place on a greased baking tray.
5. Top the discs with zaatar spice mix and some extra sesame seeds. Press it well into the disc. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
6. Serve hot with Muhammara, Baba Ghanoush & Hummus...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!