• By Akhil Saini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 719 kcal
Ingredients for Yummy Pancakes
- › Oats -50 gm
- › Wheat flour -50 gm
- › Banana - 1 medium size
- › Eggs -2
- › Strawberry -1 (optional)
- › Milk - 100 ml
- › Butter -5 gm
1. Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl, add grinded oats( or rolled).
2. Add eggs and milk, whish the batter thorougly.
3. After the batter is mixed well, mash the banana in.
4. pour a laddle Full on a hot, greased pan.
5. Flip when the bottom changes color and bubbles on the top appear.
6. cook another 1 minute.
7. take off the pan when cooked through.
8. Make as much small round pancakes as the batter allows.
9. garnish with strawberry or honey( if in your macros).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!