Yogurt Raspberry Sandwich
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 114 kcal
Ingredients for Yogurt Raspberry Sandwich
- › Soya chunks 100g
- › Oats 100g
- › Butter 100g
- › Greek yogurt 400g
- › Raspberry 300g
- › Corn flour 16g
- › Baking powder 2g
- › Sweetener
- › Vanilla essence
- › Salt
- › Lemon zest
- › Choco chips 10g
1. Take Raspberry wash them then pat them gently with kitchen then put it a bowl then add sweetener and keep it aside.
2. Grind soya chunks and make it into fine powder
3. Take a bowl put oats, soya powder, baking powder, lemon zest, salt and sweetener mix them. Now add butter and mix till the butter incorporates with the mixture. Once the butter is mixed then add vanilla essence mix and keep aside.
4. Now take another bowl put Greek yogurt, corn flour and sweetener and mix then together.
5. Meanwhile pre heat the oven at 350 degree. Now take a baking tin brush with butter put baking paper once again brush butter put the layer of soya oats mixture and spread it (keeping some for top layer ) then put yogurt and spread it. Now put raspberry all over the yogurt and again put diya and oats mixture to cover the raspberry.
6. Put the baking tin in over and bake for 40 mins at 350 degree. Now take it out let it cool down then put in fridge for it to set.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!