| 1 minute to read
Yellow Moong dal Paneer pancake
- 60 gm moong dal
- 60 gm paneer
- 5 gm oil
- turmeric pinch
- red chilli powder 1-2 teaspoon
- chat masala (optional)
- tomato (any veggies of choice)
- salt to taste
1. Soak moong dal for 1 to 1.5 hours in water
2. after 1 hour grind the moong dal in grinder to make fine paste.
3.Mix moong dal paste and crumble paneer and all dry spices together to make a batter for pancake
4. Heat a non stick pan and spread very little oil ( optional) without oil also it works. Spread the batter to make round shape pancake.
5. close the pancake with a lid and let it cook for 2 minutes.
6. Flip the pancake and repeat the step 5 so that pancake is cooked completely.
7. Serve hot with coriander chutney/ ketchup. Makes 3 pancakes of medium size. Yummy and quick.