Yellow Moong dal Paneer pancake
Posted by : Kruti shah
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Yellow Moong dal Paneer pancake
1. Soak moong dal for 1 to 1.5 hours in water
2. after 1 hour grind the moong dal in grinder to make fine paste.
3.Mix moong dal paste and crumble paneer and all dry spices together to make a batter for pancake
4. Heat a non stick pan and spread very little oil ( optional) without oil also it works. Spread the batter to make round shape pancake.
5. close the pancake with a lid and let it cook for 2 minutes.
6. Flip the pancake and repeat the step 5 so that pancake is cooked completely.
7. Serve hot with coriander chutney/ ketchup. Makes 3 pancakes of medium size. Yummy and quick.