Yellow moong dal idly!
• By Sindhu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 891 kcal
Ingredients for Yellow moong dal idly!
- › Yellow moong dal 200 grams
- › 8 grams of oil
- › Curd 100 grams
- › Veggies 100 grams
- › ENO sachet 1
- › Salt (to taste)
1. Soak 200grams of yellow moong dal in water for 2hours, and prepare the batter.
2. Add one teaspoon oil and slightly saute the finely chopped veggies (100gr) with salt and chili powder (5-7mins)
3. Add curd (100 grams) to the batter
4. Add salt and veggies to the batter, finally, add ENO fruit salt. Mix it and let it sit for 5 mins.
5. Grease Idly plates with oil and pour the batter.
6. Serve hot idlies with coconut or peanuts chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!