Yellow lentil Dhokla
• By Anjali
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 109 kcal
Ingredients for Yellow lentil Dhokla
- › Split Pigeon Peas or tur dal 50 gms
- › ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper, jeera powder,
1. Soak lentils for an hour's and grind it, leave it to ferment overnight
2. Just before cooking add other ingredients to the fermented batter In a steamer or idli maker stem the dhokla for 10 mins. Temper if you want to with mustard , curry leaves, Stevie , jeera and salt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!