• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 315 kcal
Ingredients for Yakhni pulao
- › Rice raw- 50gm
- › Chicken -75gm
- › Ginger root-5gm
- › Garlic-5gm
- › Mint leaves-5 gm
- › Fennel seeds(Saunf)- 5 gm
- › Other dry spices - cinnamon powder, black pepper powder, cloves and cardamom(2-3), cumin powder.
1. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a cooker, add marinated chicken, mint leaves, fennel seeds (saunf), all dry spices, salt and cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
3. Now, rinse rice with water and add it to the above broth and cook it for 5 minutes. And it's ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!