Wholemeal chicken shawarma🌯
• By Sadhana Prajapati
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 350 kcal
Ingredients for Wholemeal chicken shawarma🌯
- › Wholemeal flour, chicken breast, pickle, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, yogurt, chilli sause
1. 1. 70gm of wholemeal flour, add 1/8 tsp of yeast and knead soft dough. Cover and rest an hour 2. Add peprika powder and mixed hearbs, salt and black pepper to 100gm chopped chicken. Cook in 5ml and keep aside. 3. Crush garlic to 2tbsp of yogurt 4. Assemble shawarma, add chicken, veggies, pickle on pita. Add yogurt, chilli sauce on top with Mayo. Wrap it and Tada.....
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!