Whole Wheat Protein Pancakes
• By Aditi Bakshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 509 kcal
Ingredients for Whole Wheat Protein Pancakes
- › Whey Protein: 1 scoop (30 g)
- › Milk: 50 g
- › Whole Wheat: 50 g
- › Whole egg: 1
- › Ghee: 5 g
- › Baking Powder/Soda
- › Cinnamon (for flavor)
1. Mix all of the above ingredients to form a batter like consistency.
2. You may have to add some water in case the batter becomes too thick.
3. Spray some ghee/butter on a non stick pan and pour the batter over it.
4. Cook from both the sides until slightly brown.
5. You can add some honey/mapple syrup over the top once it's cooked.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!