Whole wheat pasta with chicken
• By Shivani Chandna
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 543 kcal
Ingredients for Whole wheat pasta with chicken
- › Whole wheat pasta : 40 gms
- › Capsicum, red & yellow bell pepper: 50 gms
- › 1 cheese cube
- › 3-4 cloves of garlic
- › 1 cube of cheese
- › 5 gms olive oil
- › Chicken: 100 grams
1. 1. Boil pasta with salt until cooked al dente 2. In a pan heat up oil, 3. Add chicken and salt & cook until chicken is 80% done 4. Stir in garlic 5. Once the raw smell of garlic disappears, add onion, green capsicum & bell pepper. Add salt & paprika 6. Once the veggies are cooked, but not too tender, mix the pasta & cook for 5 mins to mix well 7. Switch of the gas, top with grated cheese & herbs as needed. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!