whole wheat Paratha and egg curry
• By Rohini Nidhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 303 kcal
Ingredients for whole wheat Paratha and egg curry
- › 2 boiled eggs
- › 1/2 onion
- › 1 tomato
- › 100 ml milk
- › salt
- › pepper
- › turmeric powder
- › chilli powder
- › a table spoon of any spice just for flavour
- › 10 gm ghee
1. 1. Boil egg properly, peel it and cut into pieces .
2. 2. Grind onion and tomato into smooth paste separately.
3. 3. heat ghee in pan add jeera once jeera gets colour add onion paste
4. 4. fry onion till the raw smell is gone
5. 5. add tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes and add ginger garlic paste
6. 6. fry it for a minute or two or till the raw smell is gone.
7. 7. add salt and other masalas. fry it and then add milk
8. 8. boil for 2 minutes and then add the boiled egg yolk. separated from boiled egg. mix everything properly and then add the pieces of egg. boil it and add bit of dry Kasturi methi. and it's done. serve hot with Paratha
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!