Whole wheat- Paneer veggies wrap
• By Diksha Dubey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 422 kcal
Ingredients for Whole wheat- Paneer veggies wrap
- › Whole wheat atta _50 gms Mix veggies, capsicum, carrots,beetroot, onion total -100gms cottage cheese-60gms oil-5gms
1. Knead the whole wheat atta into a tight dough Grate/ chop the veggies Cut the cottage cheese into small cubes.
2. Take a kadai heat it and add 5gms of oil Add all the veggies and saute it Add salt per taste Add mixed herbs(oregano, chilli flakes) Add the cottage cheese cubes Mix well, cook for 2 mins Done with the stuffing Make a little thick wrap out of the whole wheat atta dough. Heat the Tawa and cook the wrap on low flame for 5 mins on each side, this will make it a little crisp. Take the wrap roti Spread a spoon full curd over it, sprinkle salt, black pepper and mixed herbs Add the stuffing over it Wrap the wrap😄. You are done p.s adding thick or hung curd and adding herbs over it will give you the mayonnaise taste, my healthier and low calories version of a mayonnaise 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!