Whole Wheat Banana Cake
• By Ankita Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:15 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for Whole Wheat Banana Cake
- › 2 cup whole Wheat
- › 2 spoon baking powder
- › 1 cup fine sugar
- › half spoon salt
- › 100gms butter
- › 2 eggs
- › 1 cup ripped mashed bananas
- › half cup milk
- › 2 spoon vanilla extract
1. Beat eggs in a mixing bowl, add melted butter, sugar milk and mashed bananas. whisk until combined.
2. Add flour, baking powder, salt and mix well
3. pour it in a greased tray, add nuts from top
4. Bake for 45 minutes, in a preheated oven at 160.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!