Whole green moong daal
• By Siddhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 222 kcal
Ingredients for Whole green moong daal
- › 50 grams moong
- › 5 gram ghee
1. Soak moog in water, pressure cooked it for 5-6 whistles..if it is soft then blend it.
2. add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder as per taste.
3. add ghee tadka with asafoetida, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Cook for 4-5 mins on low flame to make little thick in consistency.
4. add coriander leaves on top and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!