White Peas Soup 🤩
• By Mahendar Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 340 kcal
Ingredients for White Peas Soup 🤩
- › 50gm white peas
- › 10gm Ghee
- › 250 gm Veggies mix, finely chopped (Tomatoes & Onions)
- › Spice mix, as per taste (Red chilli powder, turmeric powder & salt)
1. Soak white peas overnight and pressure cook it (8-10 whistles). Keep it aside.
2. Heat 10gm ghee in a pan. Add some mustard seeds. Let them crackle.
3. Add veggies mix, stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
4. Now add the spice mix along with white peas. Add 250 ml water. Let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
5. Drizzle some mint chutney and serve it hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!